Aim Product Repairs
1. Complete the form including all items to be returned
2. A delivery label will be emailed back to you
3. Include this in the package and return to:
Aim Technologies, Pemberley House, Sandy Lane, Caverswall, Staffordshire, ST11 9DX
(We do not accept responsibility for any parcels delayed or mislaid as a result of the item received without the delivery label)
Items received without the relevant delivery label will not be processed and we cannot accept responsibility for any further delays or costs incurred.
On completion of the repair, an invoice will be emailed to you. Payment can be made via Bacs, Credit/Debit card or Paypal ( We do not accept AMEX)
Warranty Repair – Our products carry a manufacturing defects warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover mishandling, crash damage, firmware update or modification defects. Should no faults be found after diagnostic checks you will be charged our standard service cost of £25 + vat (plus delivery charge ) Your statutory rights are not affected.
Standard Repair Service – The repair service costs do not include replacement parts. Should your item require parts these will be added to your final repair invoice.
Express Repair Service – The repair service costs do not include replacement parts. Should your item require parts these will be added to your final repair invoice. If a repair is not possible in this timeframe we will advise within 24 hours of the item being received by us.
Shipping – We ship items via DPD ( costs include insurance and next day delivery ) Tracking information will be available once the item is shipped.
We cannot accept responsibility for any delays incurred by our couriers.
Shipping Costs :
- £10 + vat ( includes England and Scotland (excl Highlands and Islands)
- £20 + vat ( includes N.Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight) This will be a 2 day delivery service.
- £35 + vat (Europe) £50 + vat ( Rest of the World)