IBTS The Infrared Belt Temperature System
The AiM infrared belt temperature system has been designed for you to choose between a single point sensor that provides accurate belt temperature readings to the gauge display.
Designed for the off-road circuit, UTV Racing is a demanding activity which can stress every component of the vehicle.
The single point temperature sensor shows the average temperature of the controlled area and the multi-point temperature sensor will divide the area into 16 small portions and send the values every tenth of a second to the gauge via the CAN communication line.
This information is displayed on the gauge with colours indicating different temperatures.
Everything Right Under Control
What the gauge shows
- The temperature value is constantly shown and recorded in the internal memory every ten seconds, in order to be evaluated after the test
- The external supply voltage
Temperature, No more fear
It is possible to set two different thresholds for the temperature, a Warning level and an Alarm level.
The temperature value is shown in:
- White when its value is under the Warning level
- Yellow when is over the Warning level
- Red when is over the alarm level. In this case, a RED message appears and the red LED starts blinking