Aim Product Repairs
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND SEND
You will recieve an email copy
Print a copy of the form to include with your item/s
PACKAGE YOUR PRODUCT
Put your broken item(s) into a secure package
Include copy the above form inside the package
SEND IT RECORDED DELIVERY TO:
Sandy Lane, (off Caverswall Common),
Caverswall, Stoke on Trent,
Staffordshire, ST11 9DX
*** IMPORTANT *** PLEASE NOTE
An incomplete form may delay the repair process.
- There is no need to call unless you have an additional question not noted on your repair form.
- We advise for your peace of mind you send your equipment via a tracked service.
- Simply follow the above procedure and upon receipt of your repair we will endeavour to get it fixed as soon as we can
Please also Note:
Whenever possible Aim Repair Centre will repair equipment in house, however, in the event equipment is sent to the manufacturer in Italy, this can take up to 6 weeks for return. This is a worst case scenario but is stated to ask that you plan ahead in the event your equipment is not back to you in time for an important race / event, whereby we cannot be held responsible for such an occurrence.
REPAIR COST OPTIONS (per repair),
- Standard Up to 21 days £25 + VAT PLUS shipping, PLUS parts if needed.
- 5 Days £35 + VAT PLUS shipping, PLUS parts if needed.
- 48 HOURS £40 + VAT PLUS shipping, PLUS parts if needed.
SHIPPING CHARGES: £6.50 via UPS, includes insurance and is normally next day delivery within UK, Scotland and Ireland £12, Europe £35 and Rest of the World £50) plus vat.
PAYMENT: When repair complete we will call sender for payment, bank cards are accepted (not AMEX) and bank transfer accepted. Repaired / replacement item(s) returned when payment received.