Mychron Expansion Box with External Power Lead
Part No: X08MYEXUCS
MyChron Expansion channel multiplier improves MyChron5 and MyChron5 2T (and also MyChron4 and MyChron4 2T) performance, thanks to four additional channels and a further CAN bus connector. Through this last connector the systems can be connected to LCU-One Lambda controller and SmartyCam HD (and to GPS and Data key for MyChron4 systems).
Thanks to its specific wirings, MyChron Expansion powers the systems and their peripherals with an external battery, avoiding internal battery consumption.
MyChron Expansion features four inputs to connect the systems to an equal number of additional channels.
All channels are easily configurable as analog through the system menu to sample data coming from:
- Exhaust gas valve position sensor (very important to understand at which RPM value the exhaust port opens)##
- Wheel speed sensor: the first input on the left can be configured also as digital input
- No contact brake pedal position sensor
- No contact throttle pedal position sensor (to know if and when to accelerate)
- Brake pressure sensor
- Water temperature or cylinder head temperature (PT100 thermo-resistor only)
- Steering angle potentiometer (to highlight over/under steering situations)
- Brake pedal potentiometer
- Throttle pedal potentiometer
- MyChron Expansion is a complete, value-for-money instrument for professional kart analysis.
Warning: MyChron Expansion DOES NOT support gear calculation.
Buy the MyChron Kart Expansion for Kart?
FREE DELIVERY ~ 30 DAY RETURNS ~ GREAT SUPPORT!
“Get More Data, Win More Races”